09-18-2008, 12:26 PM
I think I might have a full rip of this done already. And the grey palette swap. I'll upload it in a bit (I'm at the campus library right now).
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
WIP rip of Krusha from Donkey Kong Country 1
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
WIP rip of Krusha from Donkey Kong Country 1 - by granville - 09-18-2008, 11:41 AM
RE: WIP rip of Krusha from Donkey Kong Country 1 - by Ton - 09-18-2008, 12:26 PM
RE: WIP rip of Krusha from Donkey Kong Country 1 - by granville - 09-18-2008, 12:58 PM
RE: WIP rip of Krusha from Donkey Kong Country 1 - by Ton - 09-18-2008, 01:20 PM
RE: WIP rip of Krusha from Donkey Kong Country 1 - by granville - 09-18-2008, 01:32 PM
RE: WIP rip of Krusha from Donkey Kong Country 1 - by Ton - 09-18-2008, 01:37 PM
RE: WIP rip of Krusha from Donkey Kong Country 1 - by granville - 09-18-2008, 01:44 PM
RE: WIP rip of Krusha from Donkey Kong Country 1 - by Ton - 09-18-2008, 02:33 PM
|