Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[Writing] S.O.G Brawlers
#2
(09-17-2010, 05:05 PM)PerfectPhoenix Wrote: This is my fan-fiction story that I want to make a whole spriting series on. I'm already making my own sets and such.

S.O.G Brawlers

Link, Luigi and Mario opened their mouths.
I'm sorry, I can't read this.

I mean, it's just so unoriginal.
Brawl.

It's just a Brawl story.


And if that human they find turns out to be you or some random character of yours, then this is going to turn out horribly.


Messages In This Thread
[Writing] S.O.G Brawlers - by PerfectPhoenix - 09-17-2010, 05:05 PM
RE: [Writing] S.O.G Brawlers - by Proton - 09-17-2010, 05:13 PM
RE: [Writing] S.O.G Brawlers - by GrooveMan.exe - 09-17-2010, 05:35 PM
RE: [Writing] S.O.G Brawlers - by Chutzpar - 09-17-2010, 06:20 PM
RE: [Writing] S.O.G Brawlers - by triptych - 09-17-2010, 06:28 PM
RE: [Writing] S.O.G Brawlers - by PerfectPhoenix - 09-22-2010, 01:30 PM
RE: [Writing] S.O.G Brawlers - by Iceman404 - 09-22-2010, 02:52 PM
RE: [Writing] S.O.G Brawlers - by Proton - 09-22-2010, 04:12 PM
RE: [Writing] S.O.G Brawlers - by LeleleleMAXIMUM - 09-22-2010, 04:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)