Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Requesting some Travis Touchdown sprites
#1
hi
i need an entire sheet of Travis Touchdown from No More Heroes in the Legend of Princess style for a sprite comic and game I will make

I need idles, attacks (at least 8 kinds for full-charge), jumping and hurt sprites for both with a charge and without a charge

oh and then I need two different charged attacks

and then I need frames of him doing wrestling and then frames of him putting away and pulling out his katana

you're help is appreciated Smile







oh, on a more serious note

[Image: TravisTouchdownSheet.png]

polished it and fixed some offending frames that had wonky arms

[Image: TravisIcon.png]
and icon


I was kinda hoping that I would be able to finish his dying frames and some execution frames, but I have a dilemma on my hands.

Tomorrow, I'm going to lose access to Macromedia Fireworks, which is the main program I use to animate. I can sprite right inside that program, so it was a huge plus for me. But without it, and without much free time, I don't think I can finish those animations

at least, not anytime soon

So I'm going to post what I have and hope it gets accepted, since I don't know if I can get back to work on this sheet in the future : (


Messages In This Thread
Requesting some Travis Touchdown sprites - by Rosencrantz - 09-15-2010, 08:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)