Posting to try to keep the project alive,
I tried to work with some of it, on Hitmonchan i checked how it looks without the shine on certain body parts, on Machop i added a Tail and tried to give some muscle tone but failed, so i guess ill drop these by.
![[Image: machopcustombykyleglor4.png]](http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/9338/machopcustombykyleglor4.png)
If someone would like to work with them or fix them up feel free
Also the shape of electabuzz's lighnting bolt on his chest looks like a sideways H I think it could be reshaped, and bottom of his face is kinda flat, body could be a tad shorter and rounder. but thats just my two cents
I tried to work with some of it, on Hitmonchan i checked how it looks without the shine on certain body parts, on Machop i added a Tail and tried to give some muscle tone but failed, so i guess ill drop these by.
![[Image: machopcustombykyleglor4.png]](http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/9338/machopcustombykyleglor4.png)
If someone would like to work with them or fix them up feel free
Also the shape of electabuzz's lighnting bolt on his chest looks like a sideways H I think it could be reshaped, and bottom of his face is kinda flat, body could be a tad shorter and rounder. but thats just my two cents

