Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
#8
Dragon Quest 9; though I dunno if I can be assed to finish it - no one to play with.
Okami; because I bought it ages ago and I'm finishing my ps2 backlog. It's really fun - if pretty easy. Though I could do with an unchallenging game.
Pokémon Puzzle Challenge/Planet Puzzle Leage; my favourite puzzle game. I have NO ONE to play against though. If one of y'all niqqas has PPL DS, send me a friend code - we'll fling garbage at eachother.


Messages In This Thread
RE: What Game Are You Playing Right Now? - by GrooveMan.exe - 09-12-2010, 08:26 AM
RE: What Game Are You Playing Right Now? - by Sol - 09-13-2010, 07:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)