Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
#6
Clearing the Tekken 6 scenario campaign (X-Box 360). I just have to finish up the three bonus levels, but Mokujin is kicking my ass all over the place.

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 (X-Box 360). I'm considering this my RPG for the time (I only go through one RPG at a time.)

Dementium: the Ward (DS). I hate dying and then having to start at the beginning of the insanely short chapter, just because it means going through the act of fighting man-eating fetuses all over again.


I also play Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing online pretty frequently, but I already cleared all of the missions and grand prixs. :p


Messages In This Thread
RE: What Game Are You Playing Right Now? - by Kriven - 09-12-2010, 03:02 AM
RE: What Game Are You Playing Right Now? - by Sol - 09-13-2010, 07:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)