Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What are you doing with ripped models?
#6
Ah Halo eh? I'll be honest that doesn't suprise me based on all your Halo models Shadowth. I wish you luck in your endeavors. Also thank you for the sticky.

And I must admit that is definitely a worthy mention Tonberry. That's some wicked stuff. Just makes me realize I'm still quite the rookie in 3D animated shorts in comparison.


Messages In This Thread
What are you doing with ripped models? - by Zerox - 09-09-2010, 08:24 PM
RE: [split] How do you rip Models - by josh98 - 03-25-2013, 03:07 PM
RE: [split] How do you rip Models - by TGE - 03-29-2013, 04:05 AM
RE: What are you doing with ripped models? - by Zerox - 09-09-2010, 10:22 PM
[split] How do you rip Models - by TGE - 03-25-2013, 04:11 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)