Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Techokami's Sprite Warehouse U (0 Updated)
#62
Dang, I don't think I have that Atari 2600 Pac-Man sheet anymore... Mainly because I can't find the "sprites.fireball20xl.com" zip that I used to have with a ton of sprite sheets in it... Unless that's too far back, in that case I don't have it at all. Very Sad

Either way, I'm gonna re-upload the SML rip for ya.

(EDIT: It's up again. Feel free to make a new icon for it.)

(EDIT 2: Looking at the differences between the sheets, the "new" ones didn't need to be uploaded at all. They have less sprites than what you have on your sheet...)


Messages In This Thread
RE: Techokami's Sprite Warehouse, 5th Edition (13 New/0 Updated) - by Random Talking Bush - 09-09-2010, 08:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)