Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

TUGS - Round 1 - Intermediate WIP Thread
#78
JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT I WAS BITCHING MY WAY OUT OF THIS

[Image: RedeemMe.png]

blamo




I'm fairly certain I just broke about four of my comfort zones while doing this



and I'm not sure how I want to shade the dark parts of the clouds so I left it as is until I get some crits on this~

really, I was aiming for something a bit more abstract; I think I nailed this.
Also my dithering job didn't suck this time!!! I'm actually really happy about this~
also 101 32 11 colors. I can probably trim down the number of colors a little more, but I was aiming for 11~

*hopefully* I can submit the final piece by tomorrow. I just need to extend the thing vertically since it's about two pixels short of the minimum, but besides that I just want to get some comments and crits before I can finally say "I'm done"


Messages In This Thread
RE: TUGS - Round 1 - Intermediate WIP Thread - by Rosencrantz - 09-09-2010, 08:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)