I'm amazed at how little interest has been shown in the X-2 models. But I'll be uploading a few models of each of these tonight. And being able to get them and having time to post them aren't always equal sadly. But I post what I can. =)
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
| Poll: What models do you want? You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| Street Fighter IV | 5 | 22.73% | |
| Final Fantasy X-2 | 6 | 27.27% | |
| Tatsunoko VS Capcom | 11 | 50.00% | |
| Total | 22 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
What models should I finish ripping and upload?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

