Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Hexadecimal from reboot
#7
(09-07-2010, 06:12 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: Pretty good start. Are the spikes on her head in proportion?
I believe so, I tried the best I could... I'm still tinkering with it, and I only have a few pictures.. None of the pictures I have show her crown/spikes head on


Messages In This Thread
Hexadecimal from reboot - by Alternate Eevee - 09-07-2010, 05:17 PM
RE: Hexadecimal from reboot - by triptych - 09-07-2010, 05:19 PM
RE: Hexadecimal from reboot - by Alternate Eevee - 09-07-2010, 05:22 PM
RE: Hexadecimal from reboot - by GrooveMan.exe - 09-07-2010, 05:36 PM
RE: Hexadecimal from reboot - by Alternate Eevee - 09-07-2010, 05:36 PM
RE: Hexadecimal from reboot - by Ton - 09-07-2010, 06:12 PM
RE: Hexadecimal from reboot - by Alternate Eevee - 09-07-2010, 08:57 PM
RE: Hexadecimal from reboot - by Alternate Eevee - 09-12-2010, 11:26 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)