Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: What models do you want?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Street Fighter IV
22.73%
5 22.73%
Final Fantasy X-2
27.27%
6 27.27%
Tatsunoko VS Capcom
50.00%
11 50.00%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What models should I finish ripping and upload?
#3
Which Final Fantasy X-2? Base, or International + Last Mission? Would like to see those especially if they were from I+LM, but Tatsunoko VS Capcom would be cool too.

Though even without the alt colors, having all the Street Fighters would be awesome.

So... mark me down as undecided until my first question is answered. And again, as Shadow said....

(09-07-2010, 01:23 PM)Shadowth117 Wrote: Still, its your choice in the end. If you don't end up doing any of these that's fine too.

And awesome job.


Messages In This Thread
RE: What models should I finish ripping and upload? - by xdonthave1xx - 09-07-2010, 08:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)