Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

TUGS - Round 1 - Beginner WIP Thread
#51
(09-06-2010, 04:52 PM)Baegal Wrote:
(09-06-2010, 03:48 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [Image: PllOj.png]

I'm starting over because i'm gay. And this might end up being more dynamic when animated, I dunno. I've not decided what she should have floating in his hand (I can't draw hands, I wonder how this will turn out)
wait I'm confused, is it a male or female? Unsure

Male, I need to change the chest shading so it doesn't look like he has tits. :V


Messages In This Thread
RE: TUGS - Round 1 - Beginner WIP Thread - by GrooveMan.exe - 09-06-2010, 05:25 PM
RE: TUGS - Round 1 - Beginner WIP Thread - by Wes - 09-06-2010, 06:50 PM
RE: TUGS - Round 1 - Beginner WIP Thread - by Wes - 09-08-2010, 06:31 PM
RE: TUGS - Round 1 - Beginner WIP Thread - by Wes - 09-08-2010, 06:55 PM
RE: TUGS - Round 1 - Beginner WIP Thread - by Wes - 09-08-2010, 08:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)