Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Taito Legends 2 PS2 (help?)
#1
Hi, I hope I has the right board for this thread. I'm trying to rip sprites from Taito Legends 2 on the PS2 which is a compilation of retro games. I need to know, what is a good program for ripping sprites from a PS2 game like this? In particular, I'm trying to rip from Space Invaders '95 - Attack Of The Lunar Loonies, which is included on the compilation. Can anyone adivse me on what to get and how to do it? Hope someone can help.

Thanks in advance.

---NN.


Messages In This Thread
Taito Legends 2 PS2 (help?) - by BesideHerGrave - 09-06-2010, 04:44 PM
RE: Taito Legends 2 PS2 (help?) - by Yawackhary - 09-06-2010, 05:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)