Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I made sprites
#5
As much I love that drawing, this falls in the same PJAMA category of 'doing love for others in their threads instead of the Love topic'.

So, taking it down; post it in the Love topic instead c:


Messages In This Thread
I made sprites - by Gors - 09-03-2010, 10:56 PM
RE: I made sprites - by TomGuycott - 09-03-2010, 10:57 PM
RE: I made sprites - by Iceman404 - 09-03-2010, 11:54 PM
RE: I made sprites - by DioShiba - 09-04-2010, 01:37 PM
RE: I made sprites - by Ashura - 09-04-2010, 12:06 AM
RE: I made sprites - by Gors - 09-04-2010, 09:03 AM
RE: I made sprites - by CeeY - 09-04-2010, 01:43 PM
RE: I made sprites - by Gors - 09-04-2010, 02:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)