Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

This is the best game you will ever get to play (A guy with glasses won't lie)
#11
I posted the way I posted back then, except for the pretending to be new shindig.

The problem was you guys couldn't get the label off me. It also helped a lot that every post I made was immediately followed by three posts - nick's, suiginshawn's, and nick's clone. It was cool to have my own posse, but it got old.

Yeah and about the sprites, I made a sword pose but it's back home.


Messages In This Thread
RE: This is the best game you will ever get to play (A guy with glasses won't lie) - by LeleleleMAXIMUM - 09-15-2008, 06:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)