Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Long time ago since I posted something
#1
Hello guys. I know every of you but any of you know me. I spy you and lets stop saying shit.
So yeah, I donwloaded Scott Pilgrim game and is too awesome to express it in words, so I have started a RPG-Battle project with a gameplay and look similar to it.
[Image: trym.png]
So I'm fucky lazy so I only have one sprite of the main character, wich is supposed to use an sword. The hair is a wip as you can read, I still don't know how to pull it. Meanwhile, some C+C on the rest of the sprite, and later I will star the animations.


Messages In This Thread
Long time ago since I posted something - by Darking - 09-02-2010, 05:52 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)