Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Trying to find this sprite
#1
Hi guys, Camds here, Lately I have really needed a
walrus, (Yeah, I know what your thinking) sprite sheet for a comic I was planning to do, I need it desperatly, I have seen it on the site before, it
was a light purple I think. Quite big, (Fat) And I would love if you could
post all of the walrus sprites you know of on this thread, because I need them, Please I hope you can find it.
For those who dont know what a walrus is: http://www.bbc.co.uk/bristol/content/ima...70x350.jpg
So thanks alot.
Shy


Messages In This Thread
Trying to find this sprite - by camds - 09-15-2008, 12:52 PM
RE: Trying to find this sprite - by Alpha Six - 09-15-2008, 12:53 PM
RE: Trying to find this sprite - by camds - 09-15-2008, 12:55 PM
RE: Trying to find this sprite - by GrooveMan.exe - 09-15-2008, 12:55 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)