Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

GameAssassin (How Can I Use This Ripping Tool?)
#23
There's tons of text in this but I'm nearly done with the translated help file. Though to be honest I'm getting a tad bored with it. (I'd rather be trying to rip than translating all this but it's worth it eh?) I don't know if I really care to translate the 3DSMax plug-in and 3DView (Built in 3D Viewer) sections just yet. Anyone want an earlier release so you can start trying stuff out?

I've got most everything done just not those two parts.

Edit: I'm just translating the rest I decided to just get over myself and make sure it's to full usefulness. Though I see no reason to translate the 3DSMax Plug-in portion until someone locates such a plug-in to be used first.


Messages In This Thread
RE: GameAssassin (How Can I Use This Ripping Tool?) - by Zerox - 08-31-2010, 04:27 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)