Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Harry Potter from Harry's Legend
#1
I got bored one day and I ended up ripping Harry from Harry's Legend.
[Image: pottericon.png]
[Image: harryo.png]

I might rip the enemies and also stuff from other pirates. This isn't my first time doing sprite sheets since I ripped sprites from SMW NES (enemies, got all of them) and Somari (didn't get everything so the one on the site is better)


Messages In This Thread
Harry Potter from Harry's Legend - by KingPepe - 08-27-2010, 03:23 PM
RE: Harry Potter from Harry's Legend - by Ton - 08-27-2010, 04:00 PM
RE: Harry Potter from Harry's Legend - by Ton - 08-27-2010, 04:27 PM
RE: Harry Potter from Harry's Legend - by Ton - 08-27-2010, 06:19 PM
RE: Harry Potter from Harry's Legend - by Ton - 08-27-2010, 08:10 PM
RE: Harry Potter from Harry's Legend - by Roket - 08-28-2010, 09:33 AM
RE: Harry Potter from Harry's Legend - by Ton - 08-28-2010, 09:55 AM
RE: Harry Potter from Harry's Legend - by Ton - 08-28-2010, 11:10 AM
RE: Harry Potter from Harry's Legend - by Ton - 08-28-2010, 12:44 PM
RE: Harry Potter from Harry's Legend - by Ton - 08-29-2010, 09:01 AM
RE: Harry Potter from Harry's Legend - by Ton - 08-29-2010, 09:22 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)