Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
#13
(08-25-2010, 07:44 PM)masterofdioga Wrote:
(08-25-2010, 07:17 PM)Vipershark Wrote:
(08-25-2010, 07:04 PM)masterofdioga Wrote:
(08-25-2010, 06:53 PM)bryan GT broyan Wrote:
(08-25-2010, 01:11 PM)Sheriff Deadpool Wrote: kind of belonging to the console that helped create tomb raiders popularity

but nobody owns a sega dreamcast anymore

I own a dreamcast, is that a bad thing?

no because no copy protection

well in that case I'm pirating illbleed and de la jet set radio, considdering I'll assume it won't have region lockout ether

dunno about region locking, but for some games you'll need the Utopia Boot Disk to run them (google it)


Messages In This Thread
RE: Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light - by Vipershark - 08-25-2010, 08:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)