Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Pokémon Battle Revolution
#7
Very nice. If I'm not being abusive can you help with 2 3d newb questions:
1. I can add the body texture but I didn't figure out to set the eyes texture, how is it done?
2. How did you render that? (If you used 3dsmax, what material and settings did you use?)


Messages In This Thread
Pokémon Battle Revolution - by Ice God64 - 07-02-2010, 06:57 PM
RE: Pokémon Battle Revolution - by Ectevy - 07-03-2010, 03:34 AM
RE: Pokémon Battle Revolution - by juhis - 07-04-2010, 08:56 AM
RE: Pokémon Battle Revolution - by juhis - 07-04-2010, 11:06 AM
RE: Pokémon Battle Revolution - by Ice God64 - 07-04-2010, 04:38 PM
RE: Pokémon Battle Revolution - by windscar - 08-25-2010, 06:43 AM
RE: Pokémon Battle Revolution - by Shadowth117 - 08-25-2010, 01:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)