08-24-2010, 03:01 PM
I'm sick of waiting. Are the warpgates up and running?![[Image: comicpic1.png]](http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/5291/comicpic1.png)
Yes sir!
How does our standing army look?![[Image: comicpic2.png]](http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/7965/comicpic2.png)
We stand as one.
Good enough for me! Move out. And throw down another nexus on the next level, these mineral fields won't last forever.![[Image: comicpic3.png]](http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/7535/comicpic3.png)
Fuck this 'we move as one' shit, for I am the stalker, and my speed is legend!![[Image: comicpic4.png]](http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/7898/comicpic4.png)
Meh, he was a dick anyways.![[Image: comicpic5.png]](http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/3361/comicpic5.png)
![[Image: comicpic6.png]](http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6100/comicpic6.png)
Oh no! We are soon to be outnumbered, and then I, but a lone pitiful sentry will most surely be killed most dead!![[Image: comicpic7.png]](http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/3051/comicpic7.png)
Wait, right, space and time are totally my bitch. My bad. ![[Image: comicpic8.png]](http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/1309/comicpic8.png)
Mmm, barbeque. How do you like your roach done?
Raw.
See, I actually like mine well done because
Because you're a bitch, Steve. You like yours well done because you're a bitch.![[Image: comicpic9.png]](http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/264/comicpic9.png)
The expansion hatchery is down, retreat!![[Image: comicpic10.png]](http://img816.imageshack.us/img816/8008/comicpic10.png)
Steve!![[Image: comicpic11.png]](http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/3550/comicpic11.png)
Well...Shit.![[Image: comicpic12.png]](http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/2158/comicpic12.png)
![[Image: comicpic123.png]](http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/9752/comicpic123.png)
This is not good, this is not good. What's the opposite of good?
Bad.
Yeah, this is that!![[Image: comicpic14.png]](http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/7937/comicpic14.png)
What do you mean they all died!? Since when do people die in wars?! This is bullshit. Alright, they're bound to counterattack, and we have an advantageous position. We need a pure stalker defense force, now!

