Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

My honest thought on Smash Bros Project
#7
then it's not working because this is pratically stopped? I dunno

I see some activities here, but it's EXTREMELY rare. Also most of these times, it's people posting useless stuff or NinspriterX posting some sprite bases.

It's not working, people aren't spriting. Hell, how can a new member sprite something if the members don't, too? :I Not saying that most people join here not for making sprites, but to request them (which is a problem we dealt not too long ago).


Messages In This Thread
My honest thought on Smash Bros Project - by Gors - 08-24-2010, 08:13 AM
RE: My honest thought on Smash Bros Project - by Gors - 08-24-2010, 01:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)