08-24-2010, 01:04 PM
I have a couple of old finished pieces from my DA (which is pretty much like an art graveyard for me, I have stuff dating back to like 2003 and I haven't posted anything new and exciting in ages). Some, while only line art, I have no real intention of taking any further, so I guess I'd consider them finished.
[spoiler=Lots of images]
Old Fan Art:
![[Image: Vengeance_of_Doctor_West_by_Lord_Duncan.jpg]](http://th06.deviantart.net/fs22/PRE/i/2007/343/0/c/Vengeance_of_Doctor_West_by_Lord_Duncan.jpg)
![[Image: The_Evil___Lineart_by_Lord_Duncan.jpg]](http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs22/i/2007/331/d/b/The_Evil___Lineart_by_Lord_Duncan.jpg)
![[Image: Biggy_Man___Lineart_by_Lord_Duncan.jpg]](http://th02.deviantart.net/fs24/PRE/i/2007/331/4/7/Biggy_Man___Lineart_by_Lord_Duncan.jpg)
![[Image: Vs_Mask_2__Lineart_by_Lord_Duncan.jpg]](http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs23/i/2007/331/9/9/Vs_Mask_2__Lineart_by_Lord_Duncan.jpg)
![[Image: Vs_Mask_1___Lineart_by_Lord_Duncan.jpg]](http://th05.deviantart.net/fs23/PRE/i/2007/331/8/8/Vs_Mask_1___Lineart_by_Lord_Duncan.jpg)
![[Image: Dynamite_Headdy___Lineart_by_Lord_Duncan.jpg]](http://th00.deviantart.net/fs23/PRE/i/2007/331/7/9/Dynamite_Headdy___Lineart_by_Lord_Duncan.jpg)
Original/Random Concepts:
![[Image: RFQ_Series_4_by_Lord_Duncan.jpg]](http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs14/i/2007/265/8/7/RFQ_Series_4_by_Lord_Duncan.jpg)
![[Image: RFQ_Series_3_by_Lord_Duncan.jpg]](http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs14/i/2007/107/4/d/RFQ_Series_3_by_Lord_Duncan.jpg)
![[Image: Angry_Kid_Full_Power_by_Lord_Duncan.jpg]](http://th04.deviantart.net/fs8/PRE/i/2005/314/6/d/Angry_Kid_Full_Power_by_Lord_Duncan.jpg)
![[Image: The_Talented_Fortissimo_by_Lord_Duncan.jpg]](http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs23/i/2007/358/5/d/The_Talented_Fortissimo_by_Lord_Duncan.jpg)
![[Image: The_Heretic_Arma_by_Lord_Duncan.jpg]](http://th09.deviantart.net/fs28/PRE/i/2008/105/d/9/The_Heretic_Arma_by_Lord_Duncan.jpg)
![[Image: Uiroth_by_Lord_Duncan.jpg]](http://th02.deviantart.net/fs11/PRE/i/2006/226/a/7/Uiroth_by_Lord_Duncan.jpg)
![[Image: Blood_Demon_by_Lord_Duncan.png]](http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs8/i/2005/305/4/6/Blood_Demon_by_Lord_Duncan.png)
[/spoiler]
I figure by showing some of my old shitty stuff to people I don't know it would give me inspiration to do something actually good... maybe.
[spoiler=Lots of images]
Old Fan Art:
![[Image: Vengeance_of_Doctor_West_by_Lord_Duncan.jpg]](http://th06.deviantart.net/fs22/PRE/i/2007/343/0/c/Vengeance_of_Doctor_West_by_Lord_Duncan.jpg)
![[Image: The_Evil___Lineart_by_Lord_Duncan.jpg]](http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs22/i/2007/331/d/b/The_Evil___Lineart_by_Lord_Duncan.jpg)
![[Image: Biggy_Man___Lineart_by_Lord_Duncan.jpg]](http://th02.deviantart.net/fs24/PRE/i/2007/331/4/7/Biggy_Man___Lineart_by_Lord_Duncan.jpg)
![[Image: Vs_Mask_2__Lineart_by_Lord_Duncan.jpg]](http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs23/i/2007/331/9/9/Vs_Mask_2__Lineart_by_Lord_Duncan.jpg)
![[Image: Vs_Mask_1___Lineart_by_Lord_Duncan.jpg]](http://th05.deviantart.net/fs23/PRE/i/2007/331/8/8/Vs_Mask_1___Lineart_by_Lord_Duncan.jpg)
![[Image: Dynamite_Headdy___Lineart_by_Lord_Duncan.jpg]](http://th00.deviantart.net/fs23/PRE/i/2007/331/7/9/Dynamite_Headdy___Lineart_by_Lord_Duncan.jpg)
Original/Random Concepts:
![[Image: RFQ_Series_4_by_Lord_Duncan.jpg]](http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs14/i/2007/265/8/7/RFQ_Series_4_by_Lord_Duncan.jpg)
![[Image: RFQ_Series_3_by_Lord_Duncan.jpg]](http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs14/i/2007/107/4/d/RFQ_Series_3_by_Lord_Duncan.jpg)
![[Image: Angry_Kid_Full_Power_by_Lord_Duncan.jpg]](http://th04.deviantart.net/fs8/PRE/i/2005/314/6/d/Angry_Kid_Full_Power_by_Lord_Duncan.jpg)
![[Image: The_Talented_Fortissimo_by_Lord_Duncan.jpg]](http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs23/i/2007/358/5/d/The_Talented_Fortissimo_by_Lord_Duncan.jpg)
![[Image: The_Heretic_Arma_by_Lord_Duncan.jpg]](http://th09.deviantart.net/fs28/PRE/i/2008/105/d/9/The_Heretic_Arma_by_Lord_Duncan.jpg)
![[Image: Uiroth_by_Lord_Duncan.jpg]](http://th02.deviantart.net/fs11/PRE/i/2006/226/a/7/Uiroth_by_Lord_Duncan.jpg)
![[Image: Blood_Demon_by_Lord_Duncan.png]](http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs8/i/2005/305/4/6/Blood_Demon_by_Lord_Duncan.png)
[/spoiler]
I figure by showing some of my old shitty stuff to people I don't know it would give me inspiration to do something actually good... maybe.
