Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Battletoads [game gear]
#12
Updated screenshot of the game.

(08-24-2010, 11:23 AM)masterofdioga Wrote:
(08-24-2010, 11:20 AM)Roket Wrote: I'm Russian.

so that explains why I had a hard time understanding you in the clone sprites of winnie the pooh.

the rips look decent so far, do keep up you might actually last here.
It is strange that you remember itRolleyes. I've personally had forgotten long ago. Moreover, the project battletoads first I wasSmile. And secondly, I just showed clearly, do not take it to heartWink. Generally I'm opposed to doing some real thingsAngry.


Messages In This Thread
Battletoads [game gear] - by Roket - 08-18-2010, 11:43 AM
RE: Battletoads [game gear] - by Roket - 08-19-2010, 03:40 PM
RE: Battletoads [game gear] - by Ton - 08-19-2010, 04:30 PM
RE: Battletoads [game gear] - by Roket - 08-22-2010, 01:17 AM
RE: Battletoads [game gear] - by Ton - 08-22-2010, 09:11 AM
RE: Battletoads [game gear] - by xdonthave1xx - 08-22-2010, 07:45 PM
RE: Battletoads [game gear] - by Roket - 08-23-2010, 01:20 PM
RE: Battletoads [game gear] - by Gors - 08-23-2010, 06:53 AM
RE: Battletoads [game gear] - by xdonthave1xx - 08-23-2010, 09:57 PM
RE: Battletoads [game gear] - by Roket - 08-24-2010, 11:20 AM
RE: Battletoads [game gear] - by DioShiba - 08-24-2010, 11:23 AM
RE: Battletoads [game gear] - by Roket - 08-24-2010, 11:45 AM
RE: Battletoads [game gear] - by Gors - 08-24-2010, 02:07 PM
RE: Battletoads [game gear] - by Roket - 08-24-2010, 02:23 PM
RE: Battletoads [game gear] - by Gors - 08-24-2010, 02:58 PM
RE: Battletoads [game gear] - by Roket - 08-24-2010, 03:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)