Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I'm new where should I start?
#10
(08-21-2010, 11:49 AM)Kat Wrote: http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...?tid=14205


If you read that thread you would have known EXACTLY where to post your "Hi I'm new" thread.

Since you didn't read that at all, I'm assuming you also haven't read the rules seeing how it is in the Rules section.

Please read every thread in the Rules section before continuing on posting here.

Since you didn't respond I am re-posting this just so you know.


Messages In This Thread
I'm new where should I start? - by Slicer224 - 08-21-2010, 09:57 AM
RE: I'm new where should I start? - by Nindo - 08-21-2010, 10:11 AM
RE: I'm new where should I start? - by Slicer224 - 08-21-2010, 10:19 AM
RE: I'm new where should I start? - by Slicer224 - 08-21-2010, 11:26 AM
RE: I'm new where should I start? - by Gors - 08-21-2010, 11:26 AM
RE: I'm new where should I start? - by Slicer224 - 08-21-2010, 11:28 AM
RE: I'm new where should I start? - by Nindo - 08-21-2010, 11:39 AM
RE: I'm new where should I start? - by Slicer224 - 08-21-2010, 11:49 AM
RE: I'm new where should I start? - by Maxpphire - 08-21-2010, 11:49 AM
RE: I'm new where should I start? - by Maxpphire - 08-21-2010, 11:55 AM
RE: I'm new where should I start? - by Slicer224 - 08-21-2010, 11:58 AM
RE: I'm new where should I start? - by Nindo - 08-21-2010, 12:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)