Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Fable Trilogy(also Fable III discussion)
#1
Ok so Fable III is coming out, I personally have never played any of the games but hear nothing but good things about them. I'm actually gonna buy fable II soon so that I can understand Fable III when I get it(do I need to though? I heard Fable I and II had nothing to do with one another.).

I personally love the art style and the setting to the game and from what I see a deep customizeable system. I have no idea what the online is like or if there even is any.

Anyway Discuss the Series and the upcoming third game.


Messages In This Thread
Fable Trilogy(also Fable III discussion) - by Marth - 08-20-2010, 08:42 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)