Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Where in the world is Martians sheet?
#1
I was reorganizing my Metal Slug sprites folder a few days ago and I realized I was lacking the Martian sprite sheet (Must have lost it during backup). I thought a quick search would lead me back to the sheet... then I found out that it was nowhere to be found either at this site or SDB. But I could have sworn I saw it before...

I know there's a full Martian rip (Complete with gibs, from the last one I had) out there somewhere, but so far it has eluded my grasp. Can anyone direct me to such rip? I'd appreciate the help.


Messages In This Thread
Where in the world is Martians sheet? - by Dan - 08-18-2010, 11:13 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)