Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

About the infamous "thread glitch."
#23
(08-17-2010, 10:45 PM)Vipershark Wrote: SOMEONE SET UP US THE BOMB

(looks like your account got jacked somehow by someone named Migokalle)
proof here: http://www.zcrealm.net/forums/showthread...34&pid=164

That is really weird. I don't think I was 'hijacked' by anyone as it seems to be a couple posts before I actually posted and then they never appeared again. Also, if I were hijacked, I don't think they'd be posting stuff that doesn't make me look like a jerk!


Messages In This Thread
RE: About the infamous "thread glitch." - by Gors - 07-21-2010, 07:04 AM
RE: About the infamous "thread glitch." - by Gors - 07-21-2010, 07:16 AM
RE: About the infamous "thread glitch." - by Gors - 07-21-2010, 07:31 AM
RE: About the infamous "thread glitch." - by Gors - 07-21-2010, 07:36 AM
RE: About the infamous "thread glitch." - by Gold - 07-21-2010, 03:18 PM
RE: About the infamous "thread glitch." - by Gold - 07-21-2010, 05:02 PM
RE: About the infamous "thread glitch." - by Gors - 07-22-2010, 07:28 AM
RE: About the infamous "thread glitch." - by esreveR - 08-17-2010, 10:56 PM
RE: About the infamous "thread glitch." - by Gors - 08-17-2010, 10:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)