Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

About the infamous "thread glitch."
#21
This is somewhat derailing the topic, but I encountered something REALLY weird when I checked the threads I had posted...

I did not post this, I am not making a game, I do not know someone named Zemious, I am not willing to post others' sprites, I never played Twilight Princess, I do not know what the bridge of hylia is, I do not sprite 8-bit graphics, I never edited this, I never made this, and I am not this good at spriting.

WHAT HAPPEN


Messages In This Thread
RE: About the infamous "thread glitch." - by Gors - 07-21-2010, 07:04 AM
RE: About the infamous "thread glitch." - by Gors - 07-21-2010, 07:16 AM
RE: About the infamous "thread glitch." - by Gors - 07-21-2010, 07:31 AM
RE: About the infamous "thread glitch." - by Gors - 07-21-2010, 07:36 AM
RE: About the infamous "thread glitch." - by Gold - 07-21-2010, 03:18 PM
RE: About the infamous "thread glitch." - by Gold - 07-21-2010, 05:02 PM
RE: About the infamous "thread glitch." - by Gors - 07-22-2010, 07:28 AM
RE: About the infamous "thread glitch." - by esreveR - 08-17-2010, 10:43 PM
RE: About the infamous "thread glitch." - by Gors - 08-17-2010, 10:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)