Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

decided to get a PS3 (General reccomendation thread for anything on sony)
#10
I once demoed Heavy Rain. It was pure shit. I then decided the game wasn't worth my time.

So yeah. Resonance of Fate, although that one is more of a taste thing. It has a steep learning curve, and not everybody will dig the fighting style.

Possibly also Valkyria Chronicles, if you can still find it.

Also, LittleBigPlanet can also be bought trough PSN Store now, although if you want to have some of the DLC with the game, you'd be better off with the GOTY edition found in stores.

I also agree with ModNation Racers.


Messages In This Thread
RE: decided to get a PS3 and I need reccomendations - by GaryCXJk - 08-12-2010, 07:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)