Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

decided to get a PS3 (General reccomendation thread for anything on sony)
#1
I know there's already been threads like these but I don't really want to necro them for my own sake.

Already decided to get MGS4 and LBP, I might get heavy rain and 3d dot heroes. Don't know about any others.

[spoiler=side note]Don't bother mentioning the following:
GTA4
Red Dead Redemption
Batman: arkham asylum
anything far as the skate series
Street fighter 4 (or SSF4)
I already have them for 360, and some of the games on here I just don't give a damn about the exclusive DLC PS3 has to offer for them probably because it has no effect to the gameplay or I have little reason to care for them.[/spoiler]


Messages In This Thread
decided to get a PS3 (General reccomendation thread for anything on sony) - by DioShiba - 08-12-2010, 04:05 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)