Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Cave story: Casts - PC
#3
(08-11-2010, 03:53 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: I'm not too sure about that but... We don't have it already? I recall someone ripped every single sprite of this game

Well, there didn't have the casts, from the credits...
Very weird...
Also thanks for putting on TsR Tonberry2k...
Still waiting for my other one, what still not have replies Very Sad
Thanks

PS: I beat this game, I saw it was the casts, the different sprites, and the name of file:
"casts.pnm (I think is pnm, don't remember exactly)...


Messages In This Thread
Cave story: Casts - PC - by gabrielwoj - 08-10-2010, 05:44 PM
RE: Cave story: Casts - PC - by Ultimecia - 08-11-2010, 03:53 PM
RE: Cave story: Casts - PC - by gabrielwoj - 08-11-2010, 05:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)