08-11-2010, 07:25 AM
Technically from his point of view I'm banning him because of his inability to communicate (in addition to him being incredibly annoying and unlikeable); which I said I wouldn't do. Then again I don't care. Ho hum.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
| Poll: You will sorry your by your racism of my bad grammar You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| Okey (yes for like me) | 3 | 37.50% | |
| I don't care (no for like me) | 0 | 0% | |
| Okey but i will tell you if you have a sprite sheet upload here for contribution (yes for who thinks neutraly of me) | 0 | 0% | |
| Eh! Why gonna do it! (No for thinks neutraly of me) | 0 | 0% | |
| You are brazillian and you said and skink is not a troll after all so you are not dumb anyaways (yes for who hate me) | 2 | 25.00% | |
| Haha! Never! (No for who hate me) | 3 | 37.50% | |
| Total | 8 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
Racism of my bad grammar
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|