Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Star's Spriting Topic
#17
(08-08-2010, 11:09 AM)Baegal Wrote: the bean person (forgot his/her name) looks awesome, but the penguin is kinda flat.

Are you guys finally starting again on cloud Journey? I remember it about a year ago, but didn't hear much about it afterwards. Good to know it's back up!
Lady Lima is her name. And I tried to fix what was flat on them real quick:
[Image: ml3.png]If I didn't fix it, could y'all tell me what I need to make it less flat? Thank you guys for the wonderful comments.

And about Cloud Journey, yes we are working on it. It's going to be a PixelxCore game. I'm one of the spriters as well as one of the designers of the game now. I love designing stuff, it's so much fun lol Right now, I'm currently working on the bird enemy's attack and a bear that I've designed for the game as well. I might show them too.


Messages In This Thread
Star's Spriting Topic - by Star - 07-02-2010, 03:10 PM
RE: Star's Spriting Topic - by GrooveMan.exe - 07-02-2010, 03:12 PM
RE: Star's Spriting Topic - by NESfever - 07-02-2010, 03:13 PM
RE: Star's Spriting Topic - by JoJo - 07-02-2010, 03:21 PM
RE: Star's Spriting Topic - by Star - 07-02-2010, 03:29 PM
RE: Star's Spriting Topic - by Gors - 07-02-2010, 03:30 PM
RE: Star's Spriting Topic - by Gold - 07-02-2010, 03:35 PM
RE: Star's Spriting Topic - by Gors - 07-02-2010, 03:41 PM
RE: Star's Spriting Topic - by Star - 07-02-2010, 04:08 PM
RE: Star's Spriting Topic - by Star - 07-02-2010, 05:16 PM
RE: Star's Spriting Topic - by Gors - 07-02-2010, 06:55 PM
RE: Star's Spriting Topic - by Kitsu - 07-02-2010, 10:21 PM
RE: Star's Spriting Topic - by Star - 08-08-2010, 12:50 AM
RE: Star's Spriting Topic - by Baegal - 08-08-2010, 11:09 AM
RE: Star's Spriting Topic - by CeeY - 08-08-2010, 11:45 AM
RE: Star's Spriting Topic - by BobbyLala - 08-08-2010, 11:42 AM
RE: Star's Spriting Topic - by Star - 08-08-2010, 03:31 PM
RE: Star's Spriting Topic - by Gors - 08-08-2010, 04:23 PM
RE: Star's Spriting Topic - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 08-09-2010, 11:56 AM
RE: Star's Spriting Topic - by Star - 09-06-2010, 06:24 PM
RE: Star's Spriting Topic - by Sengir - 09-06-2010, 06:28 PM
RE: Star's Spriting Topic - by Kitsu - 09-06-2010, 11:29 PM
RE: Star's Spriting Topic - by Ton - 09-07-2010, 11:58 AM
RE: Star's Spriting Topic - by Star - 09-07-2010, 05:03 PM
RE: Star's Spriting Topic - by Adam - 09-07-2010, 06:19 PM
RE: Star's Spriting Topic - by GrooveMan.exe - 09-07-2010, 06:53 PM
RE: Star's Spriting Topic - by Star - 09-09-2010, 11:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)