Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Rabid's Ramshackle of Random Renderings [DIGITAL ART]
#17
ooo baboy its great to see your art skills have improved since I've last seen them, I enjoy looking at them all but if there were something I'd have to critique it would be the fact every colored one you made has every shade bricked (for lack of a better word, I dont even remember the pixel art term for that) on top of another. I would say to either smooth it out more or idk just feels like a couple steps above pillow shading but like not intensly bad. Show me some more


Messages In This Thread
RE: Rabid's Ramshackle of Random Renderings [DIGITAL ART] - by ccoffee table - 08-06-2010, 09:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)