Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Legend of Hero: No More Princesses (now with beta sheet)
#52
The fun part would be chaining this all together. Even animations with a low number of frames look good when linked to runs and jumps and what have you.

While I'd like to think I've grown out of the Newgrounds phase, I'd love to see a flash animation with this.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Legend of Hero: No More Princesses - by Gwen - 05-30-2010, 10:42 PM
RE: Legend of Hero: No More Princesses - by CeeY - 05-31-2010, 02:30 PM
RE: Legend of Hero: No More Princesses - by Kitsu - 06-02-2010, 12:11 PM
RE: Legend of Hero: No More Princesses - by Kitsu - 06-04-2010, 06:37 PM
RE: Legend of Hero: No More Princesses - by 2+D - 06-17-2010, 02:53 PM
RE: Legend of Hero: No More Princesses - by Star - 06-17-2010, 04:25 PM
RE: Legend of Hero: No More Princesses (now with a surprise!!) - by GrooveMan.exe - 08-06-2010, 03:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)