Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Vaati's Arcade Sound Effects Rips
#4
Call it a personal peeve, but I don't really like submitting incomplete ripps of games. It's not like with spriting where there are hundreds and thousands of frames to extract and organise; so (as far as my experience goes); unless there's a very big reason (translation issues, encoding issues, etc.); there's no real reason to not rip a whole set.

So the more complete rips have been getting priority.

[spoiler]I was also under the impression that I was to upload everything directly before an update, instead of gradually. Boy, that was a really dumb idea.[/spoiler]

At any rate; your stuff is up now.


Messages In This Thread
Vaati's Arcade Sound Effects Rips - by Vaati - 06-24-2010, 06:09 PM
RE: Vaati's Arcade Sound Effects - by Vaati - 06-25-2010, 07:15 AM
RE: Vaati's Arcade Sound Effects Rips - by Vaati - 07-24-2010, 11:59 AM
RE: Vaati's Arcade Sound Effects Rips - by GrooveMan.exe - 08-02-2010, 04:27 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)