Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Please comment.
#6
Chris, you're not being harsh enough with your crits here. Personally, I'm happy you posted because you posted the most helpful stuff. Can't wait to see the edits, and will take everything you said into close and careful consideration.

I just wish I could thank your post more than once. But next time, be a hell of alot harsher on me, trust me it helps me improve much more.


Messages In This Thread
Please comment. - by Marth - 07-31-2010, 10:44 PM
RE: Please comment. - by triptych - 08-01-2010, 12:14 AM
RE: Please comment. - by Marth - 08-02-2010, 02:37 PM
RE: Please comment. - by Gors - 08-02-2010, 02:45 PM
RE: Please comment. - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 08-02-2010, 03:00 PM
RE: Please comment. - by Marth - 08-02-2010, 03:18 PM
RE: Please comment. - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 08-02-2010, 03:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)