Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

lavander town syndrome/lavander tone
#23
(07-31-2010, 10:58 PM)Rosencrantz Wrote: wait, I have a copy of Pokemon Green lying around here somewhere


if I remember correctly, I think I saved in Lavender Town, so

welp

quoting this to say I found it




and I guess it's not an original, since the 31st tile gave me a Pidgey and a Meowth

although what disturbed me was that I actually have saved on Route 7 before I stopped playing altogether, and I was just a few steps away from grass tile 31
on the plus side, I didn't know I had a charizard at that point. Kickass.


Messages In This Thread
RE: lavander town syndrome/lavander tone - by Rosencrantz - 08-01-2010, 02:33 PM
RE: lavander town syndrome/lavander tone - by Ton - 08-04-2010, 01:28 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)