Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

heya
#1
Welp, I knew tsr had its own forums, but I had never ventured in. Seems like a fair land. I've been lurking around here for the past few days to get acquainted with how things work around here, so if you had seen a guest around pretty much 24/7 that was probably me.

At any rate, more about me I guess? Well, the primary reason for me being here is to learn more about pixel art, which I have just recently stepped into. Probably not surprising to you guys, seeing as how a heckuva lot of the new member threads claim the same thing, but I hope to stick around and improve in the field of pixel art/spriting.


Messages In This Thread
heya - by Nindo - 08-01-2010, 11:54 AM
RE: heya - by Gors - 08-02-2010, 12:08 PM
RE: heya - by Cobalt Blue - 08-02-2010, 12:25 PM
RE: heya - by Nindo - 08-02-2010, 03:09 PM
RE: heya - by Sol - 08-02-2010, 03:52 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)