Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Can you guess the video game from clips of it's sound track?
#40
(07-30-2010, 03:29 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [spoiler]ahahah rokkan had the same problem i did
on the nights part, my first guess was sonic adventure, but then I realized that the music only played on the nights table.[/spoiler]

[spoiler] actually, no. I'm complaining because I have NiGHTS' soundtrack, and I would be really excited if it played ANY song other than this and Dreams Dreams for me to guess, by putting that song, everyone will know it's NiGHTS even though they never played or listened to its soundtrack!

also yeah metaru i'm heavily ashamed of not being able of guessing OutRun :C [/spoiler]


Messages In This Thread
RE: Can you guess the video game from clips of it's sound track? - by Rökkan - 07-30-2010, 08:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)