Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Gallery of Abandoned Sprites
#1
[spoiler][Image: j7sshy.jpg][/spoiler]
Random crud I found in some old files, and some stuff I tossed in there because I could. I hope to get back to work on some of these someday. Yeah, some of these are bad, some of these are good. AND some of these are 'what the heck was I thinking?' The point is that I have a very short attention span (and I'm lazy) and stop working on things for long periods of time.


Messages In This Thread
Gallery of Abandoned Sprites - by ProtoTroid X - 07-30-2010, 01:11 PM
RE: Gallery of Abandoned Sprites - by Ton - 07-31-2010, 04:03 AM
RE: Gallery of Abandoned Sprites - by JackMan - 08-01-2010, 07:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)