Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Missing Wonder Boy Sprites
#1
Thumbs Up 
I'm pretty suprised that there hasn't been a lot of ripping of the Wonder Boy series. I mean, someone could rip the Turma de Monica version sprites (Turma de Monica is the series under the Zeebo Inc./TecToy label in Brazil) as well as MW IV (Asha is missing a lot of sprites in her sheet, and Fear Incarnate is right next to his appearance in WB in MW.), The Dynastic Hero, and all three versions of Monster Lair.

I would do it myself for the Mega Drive games, but alas I have Kega Fusion and I can't rip sprites from the TurboGrafx.


Messages In This Thread
Missing Wonder Boy Sprites - by Tailikku - 07-28-2010, 03:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)