Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Random rip from an online game...
#1
Here, I used an application named "Extractor" to rip them from a file,
And this online game named "LaTale", does anyone know this?
Homepage:click me
But they're too many, so I can't put all of them up lol
Then, I random selected some sprites to upload, see below:

[Image: zenne00248zg5.png]
[Image: zenne00363ly2.png]
[Image: zenne00364kv5.png]
[Image: zenne00425ov3.png]
[Image: zenne00426ey7.png]
[Image: zenne00431pm8.png]
[Image: zenne00499ms0.png]
[Image: zenne00247kj0.png]

If anyone wants all of them, send a private message to me!


Messages In This Thread
Random rip from an online game... - by Kaolla Su - 09-10-2008, 07:11 AM
RE: Random rip from an online game... - by Dazz - 09-10-2008, 10:56 AM
RE: Random rip from an online game... - by -Dark- - 09-10-2008, 03:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)