Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Blazblue: Continuum Shift
#2
40 DOLLARS!?... I'm picking this up tomorrow if I can. I THINK I can afford to, I was short on funds because of lost time.

As far as balancing, one thing I heard was balanced about Jin was that instead of having to jiggle the control stick to get unfrozen in the fastest time, you now just unfreeze in the fastest possible time without the joystick movements. THANK GOD.


Messages In This Thread
Blazblue: Continuum Shift - by Alpha Six - 07-26-2010, 11:31 PM
RE: Blazblue: Continuum Shift - by TomGuycott - 07-27-2010, 12:08 AM
RE: Blazblue: Continuum Shift - by Marth - 07-27-2010, 12:16 AM
RE: Blazblue: Continuum Shift - by Omegajak - 07-27-2010, 12:51 AM
RE: Blazblue: Continuum Shift - by TomGuycott - 07-27-2010, 12:57 AM
RE: Blazblue: Continuum Shift - by Omegajak - 07-27-2010, 01:13 AM
RE: Blazblue: Continuum Shift - by Alpha Six - 07-27-2010, 07:46 PM
RE: Blazblue: Continuum Shift - by Rakia - 07-28-2010, 03:30 PM
RE: Blazblue: Continuum Shift - by Kosheh - 07-28-2010, 03:38 PM
RE: Blazblue: Continuum Shift - by Maxpphire - 07-28-2010, 03:57 PM
RE: Blazblue: Continuum Shift - by Alpha Six - 07-28-2010, 10:06 PM
RE: Blazblue: Continuum Shift - by Omegajak - 07-30-2010, 04:01 PM
RE: Blazblue: Continuum Shift - by Alpha Six - 07-30-2010, 04:11 PM
RE: Blazblue: Continuum Shift - by Marth - 07-30-2010, 04:29 PM
RE: Blazblue: Continuum Shift - by Gwen - 07-31-2010, 12:29 PM
RE: Blazblue: Continuum Shift - by Alpha Six - 07-31-2010, 03:32 PM
RE: Blazblue: Continuum Shift - by Gwen - 07-31-2010, 03:34 PM
RE: Blazblue: Continuum Shift - by Kairos - 08-03-2010, 07:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)