05-21-2008, 06:39 PM
# of sheets submitted: 348 (Jeez. I keep losing track of how many I've submitted...)
[I am not counting the Bomberman Party Edition sheets toward my submissions, since I'm just finishing up what Ragey started.]
Nintendo: 69
Sega: 3
Capcom: 24
Square-Enix: 1
- Taito: 69
Konami: 15
- Hudson: 1
Namco/Bandai: 0
SNK: 4
Other: 52
- Nippon Ichi: 43
- Twilight Frontier: 67
Newest Submissons:
![[Image: marino_icon.png]](http://www.spriters-resource.com/arcade/puzbob4/marino_icon.png)
Updated Sheets:
![[Image: kurol_icon.png]](http://www.spriters-resource.com/arcade/puzbob4/kurol_icon.png)
Not yet on tSR:
![[Image: Azumanga_AzuRace_Characters_icon.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/RandomTalkingBush/Rips/Icons/Azumanga_AzuRace_Characters_icon.png)
(These ones will be uploaded all at once, when they're all finished. When I stop being lazy and finish them up. XP)
[I am not counting the Bomberman Party Edition sheets toward my submissions, since I'm just finishing up what Ragey started.]
Nintendo: 69
Sega: 3
Capcom: 24
Square-Enix: 1
- Taito: 69
Konami: 15
- Hudson: 1
Namco/Bandai: 0
SNK: 4
Other: 52
- Nippon Ichi: 43
- Twilight Frontier: 67
Newest Submissons:
Updated Sheets:
Not yet on tSR:
(These ones will be uploaded all at once, when they're all finished. When I stop being lazy and finish them up. XP)

