Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Kidou Tenshi Angelic Layer?
#4
I have some of the characters ripped, but they're by screenshot - meaning that frames might be missing and stuff.

The sheet of the main char isn't complete since you unlock moves over the course of the game.

I might try ripping them all again though at some point. When I can next get my laptop online, I'll post the sheets I did up here.


Messages In This Thread
Kidou Tenshi Angelic Layer? - by Gaia - 07-20-2010, 05:00 PM
RE: Kidou Tenshi Angelic Layer? - by triptych - 07-20-2010, 05:08 PM
RE: Kidou Tenshi Angelic Layer? - by Gaia - 07-20-2010, 05:12 PM
RE: Kidou Tenshi Angelic Layer? - by GrooveMan.exe - 07-21-2010, 05:06 PM
RE: Kidou Tenshi Angelic Layer? - by Gaia - 07-21-2010, 06:02 PM
RE: Kidou Tenshi Angelic Layer? - by Gaia - 07-22-2010, 07:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)