Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

About the infamous "thread glitch."
#2
"I don't know, because I don't have this problem, and neither does any of the moderation or administration."

"We know it exists."

wh


But seriously, yes, it's a real problem, since I got those a couple times. Though I agree about that 'threadglitch omg' part.

I have one question about this: can we still make doubleposts in some threads to get over the problem, but without complaining about it?


Messages In This Thread
RE: About the infamous "thread glitch." - by Gors - 07-21-2010, 07:04 AM
RE: About the infamous "thread glitch." - by Gors - 07-21-2010, 07:16 AM
RE: About the infamous "thread glitch." - by Gors - 07-21-2010, 07:31 AM
RE: About the infamous "thread glitch." - by Gors - 07-21-2010, 07:36 AM
RE: About the infamous "thread glitch." - by Gold - 07-21-2010, 03:18 PM
RE: About the infamous "thread glitch." - by Gold - 07-21-2010, 05:02 PM
RE: About the infamous "thread glitch." - by Gors - 07-22-2010, 07:28 AM
RE: About the infamous "thread glitch." - by Gors - 08-17-2010, 10:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)